ANALISIS PEMBELAJARAN MATEMATIKA BERDASARKAN KURIKULUM 2013 PADA SMA NEGERI 1 MASOHI
This study aims to analyze the ability of mathematics teachers in planning and implementing learning as a form of the 2013 curriculum implementation. The study was conducted at SMA Negeri 1 Masohi, involving 3 mathematics teachers. The teachers are from of class X (M1), XI (M2), and XII (M3). Data was collected using assessment and review of the learning implementation plan prepared by each teacher, and conducting an assessment of the teaching and learning process managed by the three mathematics teachers. The instruments used consisted of two assessment formats, namely RPP assessment format, and learning assessment format, using a scale of 0 - 4. The results shows average quality the third RPP of teachers is 67.01 and included in the sufficient category (C) and the teacher has not been able to carry out learning as a form of implementation of the 2013 curriculum well. The average score of the ability to carry out learning is 66.33 and is included in the sufficient category (C), and teachers have not been able to carry out a structured, planned, and good assessment. They does not compile assessment instruments, both for the assessment of knowledge, as well as evaluating attitudes and skills. Assessment of student attitudes is carried out by teachers in general through observation of class activities and group activities without using assessment instruments
Ratumanan, T. G., & Theresia Laurens. 2015. Penilaian Hasil Belajar pada Tingkat satuan Pendidikan. Yogyakarta: Pensil Komunika.
Ratumanan, T. G. 2014. Kompetensi Guru Matematika SMA dalam Hubungannya dengan Implementasi Kurikulum 2013 di Provinsi Maluku. Makalah. Tidak dipublikasikan. Ambon.
Ratumanan, T. G., & Imas Rosmiati. 2014. Perencanaan Pembelajaran. Surabaya: Unesa Press.
Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Nomor 22 Tahun 2016 tentang Standar Proses. Jakarta.
Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Nomor 23 Tahun 2016 tentang Standar Penilaian Pendidikan. Jakarta.
Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Nomor 81a Tahun 2013 tentang Pedoman Umum Pembelajaran. Jakarta.
Copyright (c) 2019 JUMADIKA : Jurnal Magister Pendidikan Matematika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read Jurnal Magister Pendidikan Matematika (JUMADIKA) Posting Your Article Policy.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Magister Pendidikan Matematika (JUMADIKA) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.