ANALISIS KEMAMPUAN BERPIKIR KREATIF MATEMATIS SISWA SD NEGERI 40 AMBON PADA MATERI BANGUN DATAR
The purpose of this study was to determine the mathematical creative thinking ability of Grade VI students of SD Negeri 40 Ambon on flat material. This type of research is a descriptive study with a qualitative approach. The subjects in this study were fifth grade students of SD Negeri 40 Ambon in semester 2 of 2018/2019 academic year as many as five people. The subject taking technique is done by purposive sampling. Methods of data collection through tests of mathematical creative thinking and interviews. Data analysis techniques refer to the opinion of Miles and L-Luberman, namely the data reduction stage, the data presentation stage, and the conclusion drawing stage. The results showed that the five subjects representing each level of creative thinking ability had different characters in showing indicators of creative thinking ability
Copyright (c) 2019 JUMADIKA: Jurnal Magister Pendidikan Matematika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read Jurnal Magister Pendidikan Matematika (JUMADIKA) Posting Your Article Policy.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Magister Pendidikan Matematika (JUMADIKA) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.