|Submit Your Article|
|Download Article Template|
|About the MANIS
|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Statement|
Submission Template: Download (Ms.Word, English) Response to Reviewer Guide: Download (Ms. Word, English)
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- For the purpose of blind review, please exclude author(s)â€™ name, institutions, and contact information on the manuscript that you upload. You can provide the author(s)â€™ personal information within the next section.
- The manuscript should follow the IMRD (Quantitative Research: 1. Introduction, 2. Methods, 3. Results, 4. Discussion, 5. Conclusion; Qualitative Research: 1. Introduction, 2. Methods, 3. Results and Discussion, 4. Conclusion) structure.
- Writing format (References, Tables, and Figures) should adhere to American Psychological Association Style.
- My submitted manuscript possess theoretical novelty and contribution for the advancement of science.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Editorsâ€™ responsibilities are to decide which submitted manuscript should be published and which reviewers should review the manuscript. Due to the double-blind peer review policy, we disclose any information about the author and the reviewer (name, residency, citizenship, and contact information) for every manuscript. The manuscripts that are being processed must not be used by anyone without the authorâ€™s consent.