Tinjauan Kinetika Kimia Daya Hambat Minyak Daun Cengkeh (Syzygium aromaticum) dan Hasil Mikroenkapsulasinya Terhadap Eschericia coli
Chemical Kinetics Inhibition Clove Leaves Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) and Itâ€™s Microencapsulat Against Escherichia Coli
The secondary metabolite compounds contained in clove leaves oil have the potential to be antibacterial Escherichia coli. The kinetic analysis is based on the inhibition zone formed as a result of the inhibition of clove leaves oil and the results of microencapsulation on E. coli bacteria. The determination of the inhibition zone uses the disk diffusion method by using amoxicillin as a positive control and tween oil as a negative control. The kinetic review is intended to find out the antibacterial inhibitory reaction process by determining the reaction order (n), rate constant (k) as well as the At-Ao-t relationship of clove leaves oil and the results of its microencapsulation. Based on the research results obtained by the reaction order (n) of clove oil as an antibacterial E. coli is n = 0.1913; with the rate constant k = 5.7679. The reaction order (n) results of microencapsulation as antibacterial E. coli are 0.5039; with the rate constant k = 4.7323.
Copyright (c) 2020 Laily Nurliana, Desi Kurniawati, Rustam Musta, Laode Abdul Kadir, Fitria Dewi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.