|Submit Your Article
|Download Article Template
|About the PAKEM
|Focus and Scope
|Peer Review Process
|Open Access Statement
|View My Stats
- Use the PAKEM manual (download) as a template.
- The manuscript submitted by the author is original scientific work, has never been published, and is not being submitted for publication in other media/journals.
- Manuscripts submitted can be in the form of research as a result of community service
- Manuscripts can be written in Indonesian. Manuscripts are written in Cambria font 10 with single spacing and one column.
- The manuscript begins with an abstract of 100-150 words written in Indonesian and English.
- The English abstract is typed in italics with a font of 10. The abstract and keywords are written in Indonesian and English.
- The abstract must indicate the background of the problem, objectives, theory and methods, findings or novelty of ideas, and principal conclusions.
- The author's name is written without an academic degree. The editor will only communicate with the primary or correspondence author if the manuscript is written by a team or more than one person.
- The manuscript is organized into five subtitles in the following order: (a) Introduction: includes problem identification, literature review, research objectives, and research benefits, (b) Method: consists of how the research is carried out and a description of the materials, equipment, and procedures used in conducting analysis or research, (c) Results and Discussion: describes the results of research or analysis and can be presented in sub-chapters, (d) Conclusions: written in summary form and if necessary each paragraph containing research conclusions can be numbered sequentially. (e) Bibliography: The bibliography is arranged alphabetically according to the APA Citation Style.
- Manuscripts can be written in Indonesian as much as 6 -12 pages. Reference sources/citations listed in the manuscript are the primary reference sources in research reports or articles published in scientific journals/magazines in the last ten years.
- The citation writing technique uses the APA citation style attached reference technique.
- The article format complies with the PAKEM Style Guide.
- Articles have never been published in any media and are not being submitted to other journals.
- The article does not contain the results of plagiarism, falsification and data falsification.
- The author revises the article until the deadline determined by the Editor
Please note that any article that fails to meet our requirements will be returned to the author for amendment. The Editor will consider only papers submitted in the correct style.