- PAPALELE: Jurnal Penelitian Sosial Ekonomi Perikanan dan Kelautan contains research results related to the socio-economic field of fisheries and marine.
- Submissions submitted are original works and have never been published or published.
- Manuscripts that are typed in good and correct Indonesian, are not allowed to use unusual abbreviations.
- The manuscript is typed on A4 paper using Microsoft Word program with 1.5 spaces, margin 2.5 cm (left), 2 cm (top), 2 cm (bottom) and 1.5 cm (right), font 12 times new roman, each page is numbered sequentially with column 1 (one), sent a soft copy of a maximum of 15 pages.
- The manuscript is sent via the address to the managing editor of PAPALELE, Journal of Fisheries and Maritime Socio-Economic, Fisheries Agribusiness Study Program, Fisheries Agribusiness Department, Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences, Pattimura University, Jln. Mr. Chr Soplanit Poka-Ambon Tel. (0911) 379859, email: email@example.com.
Manuscript Writing Guidelines
- The title is no more than 15 words in Indonesian and English.
- The name of the institution / institution accompanied by a complete address with a zip code.
- Full names of authors without titles, all authors are accompanied by email addresses.
- Abstracts in Indonesian and English are no more than 200 words.
- Keywords in Indonesian and English are a maximum of 5 keywords written below the abstract.
- Introduction, includes background, formulation of the problem, theoretical structure and research objectives that are made briefly.
- Methodology, including the location and time of research, how the data was obtained and its source, how the sample was taken from the population, how the data analysis method, if the method used has been known beforehand must be included in the reference.
- Results and Discussion, containing a topic or problem related to the title, supported by tables and figures that are discussed in a comprehensive manner, supplemented with primary references that support, update and advance.
- Conclusions and Recommendations, containing the main points and the ability to articulate the main findings for the advice given.
- Thank you (if needed).
- Bibliography, included in the text if there is a quote from another source. The proportion of references referred to 80% is the primary reference and 80% is the last 10 years publication. Arranged in alphabetical order, and writing according to regulations, for example:
Example of Book Writing:
Author's Last Name, First Initial. (Year of publication). Title. City, State Abbreviation: Publisher.
Zulham, A., Subaryono & Mahulette, R.T. (2017). Recommendations for Capture Fisheries Development in Ternate and Surrounding Areas. Maritime and Fisheries Research and Fisheries Human Resources Research Center Jakarta, ID: PT Rajagrafindo Persada.
Examples of Electronic Books (e-books):
Carruthers, W. (Ed.) (2014). â€‹ Histories of Egyptology: Interdisciplinary measuresâ€‹. Retrieved from https://www.taylorfrancis.com
Example of a Scientific e-journal with doi:
Hafsaridewi, R., Khairuddin, B., Ninef, J., Rahadiati, A. & Adimu, H.E. (2018). Pendekatan sistem sosial â€“ ekologi dalam pengelolaan wilayah pesisir secara terpadu. Buletin Ilmiah Marina Sosial Ekonomi Kelautan dan Perikan, Vol 4(2), 61-74. doi: 10.15578/marina.v4i2.7389.
Examples of Scientific e-journals without doi:
Cohen, A., Medlow, S., Kelk, N., & Hickie, I. (2019). Young peopleâ€™s experiences of mental health care: Implicatons for the headspace NationalYouth Mental Health Foundation. Youth Studies Australia, 28(1), 13-20. Retrieved from http://www.acys.info/journal.
Articles from internet sites;
World Wide Fund. (2019). WWF Kembangkan Upaya Mitigasi Tangkapan Sampingan Penyu di Ujung Tenggara Pulau Sulawesi. Retrieved from https://www.wwf.or.id/?72583/WWF-Kembangkan-Upaya-Mitigasi-Tangkapan-Sampingan-Penyu-di-Ujung-Tenggara-Pulau-Sulawesi.
Example report on the website:
Tang, Y., & Choo, X. (2009). â€‹ Intrinsic divergence for face recognitionâ€‹. (CTN Technical Report 20090204-001). Centre for Theoretical Neuroscience: Retrieved from http://compneuro.uwaterloo.ca/cnrglab.
- The table, typed in Indonesian, is given a title at the top of the table, numbered (not in JPEG format).
- Pictures and graphics, typed in Indonesian, are given a short title on the bottom of the image and are numbered consecutively.