Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The author(s) hold the copyright of the published article without restriction. This policy means that the journal allows the author(s) to hold and retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The author(s) holds the copyright of published articles without limitation. This policy means that the journal allows the author to hold and retain publishing rights without restrictions. Journal editors are given the copyright to publish articles in according to agreement signed by the author and also include statement of originality of the article