Author Self-Archiving Policy
JURNAL BELO is following Sherpa/Romeo's policy.The pre-print, post-print and publisher's version/PDF can be archived under the following conditions.
Author(s) may deposit and use the document as follows:
- Author's Homepage
- Non-Commercial Institutional Repository
- Non-Commercial Repository
- Non-Commercial Social Network
- Non-Commercial Subject Repository
- Journal Repository Website
Authors may share or post the version of the article that was submitted to the journal (pre-print) to the above resources, at any time, by adding the caption "This manuscript will be published in the JURNAL BELO". This does not count as a prior publication.
Final published article
When the article is published, the posted version should be updated with a full citation to the original of JURNAL BELO, including DOI. He or she will need to replace the submitted, accepted version with the published article version of JURNAL BELO, and can be used for a variety of non-commercial scholarly purposes, subject to full attribution under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Exceptions to this policy include:
- the systematic upload or collation articles across repositories,
- copying or downloading documents for further distribution for a fee,
- any use of the documents in conjunction with advertising,
- any use of the documents by for promotional purposes by for-profit organizations,
- any use that would confer monetary reward, commercial gain or commercial exploitation.