Peer Review Process
All papers are fully peer-reviewed. We only publish articles that have been reviewed and approved by highly qualified researchers with expertise in a field appropriate. We used a blind peer-reviewing process.
The editor or editorial board considers the feedback provided by the peer reviewers and arrives at a decision. The following are the most common decisions:
- Accepted, as it is. The journal will publish the paper in its original form;
- Accepted by Minor Revisions, the journal will publish the paper and asks the author to make small corrections (let authors revised with stipulated time);
- Accepted by Major Revisions, the journal will publish the paper provided the authors make the changes suggested by the reviewers and/or editors (let authors revised with stipulated time);
- Resubmit (conditional rejection), the journal is willing to reconsider the paper in another round of decision making after the authors make major changes;
- Rejected (outright rejection), the journal will not publish the paper or reconsider it even if the authors make major revisions.