The manuscript should be an original research paper which sufficiently contributes novelty to physics education. Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically by using the Science Nature Journal online submission procedure. The corresponding author should also provide statement that the manuscript is not concurrently being under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Editors will ignore submissions that do not follow these procedures.
Structure of the manuscripts
- Title.The title should be clear and informative
- Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as the corresponding author.
- Abstract, keywords. The abstract should be less than 250 words. Please provide the abstract in both English and Indonesian versions. The key words should be of 3 to 5 words or phrases.
- Introduction.This section explains the background of the study, a review on the previous researches in the area, and aims of the manuscripts. Importantly it should also show the significance and novelty of the research.
- Methods.This section describes the appropriate tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
- Results and Discussion.This section explains the results of the study. It should be presented clearly and concisely. Author(s) should explore the novelty or the contribution of the work to the economics literature.
- Conclusion.This section concludes and provides policy implications, if any, of the study. The conclusion(s) should be at the same order with ones discussed in the body of the manuscript.
- Acknowledgments (Optional)
- References.This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the body of the manuscript.
General Writing Format
- The manuscript is prepared in a A4 paper, single-sided, and single line spacing format as in the template.
- The manuscript is written in proper English.
- The research article should contain title, author’s name(s), affiliation/institution, and postal address, abstract, keywords, PACS, introduction, method, results and discussion, conclusion and suggestion, acknowledgment, and references.
- The review article contains title, author’s name(s), affiliation/institution, and postcard address, abstract, keywords, PACS, introduction, discussion, conclusion, acknowledgment, and references.
- The manuscript should be between 7 to 15 pages long.
- The top and bottom margins are 1.18" inch.
- The title is written using capital letters only at first word or special name (example: location name), 16 font size, center position.
- Sub titles are written using capital letters only at first word or special name and 11 font size
- Sub of sub titles, if any, are written using capital letters only at first word or special name. They should be started from the left margin.
- Sub of sub of sub titles, if any, are written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words. They should be started from the left margin.
- References should be those of the last ten years publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%).
Specific Writing Format
- Equations and formula should be numbered as (1), (2)...etc appearing to their right.
- Estimation results from a software package are not allowed to be directly presented in the paper. They should be presented in summary tables.
Tables and Figures
Tables and figures should be presented as follows:
- The name of tables and figures should follow a numbering system. The title of the tables and figures are placed at the top and the bottom respectively.
- The tables and figures should provide the source of information, if any, at the bottom.
- Any table should contain only heading and contents. The table contains row lines only without column lines. Note(s) and source(s) should be included underneath the table where appropriate.
Subjects and Authors Index
The authors should provide an index of subject, namely the specific terms in the manuscript. The authors should also provide the index of authors, namely the key authors of papers referred in the manuscript. Please write the family name followed by the given name.