Peer Review Process
Pee Review Process
GEOFORUM Jurnal Geografi dan Pendidikan Geografi implementing the review process policy as follows:
- Authors are advised to have checked for plagiarism and are free of other copyright violations before submitting.
- The manuscript submitted by the author will go through a review process by the editor, especially checking for suitability with the scope and template of the Journal.
- In this process, the editor will establish communication with the author so that the manuscript is worthy of being sent to reviewers or even returned/declined.
- Manuscripts that have passed the steps above are sent to 2 reviewers for content review using the Single blind review method.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions and references.
- Reviewers will suggest improvements and/or accept/reject the manuscript.
- The editor will decide by considering suggestions from reviewers whether the manuscript meets the requirements of GEOFORUM Jurnal Geografi dan Pendidikan Geografi
- The editor-in-chief's decision is final.
- The entire review process is fully carried out based on the OJS web.