Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of the AGRITEKNO: Jurnal Teknologi Pertanian must be:
- Written in Bahasa or English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least 10 pages for research paper.
- The article must include abstract in Bahasa and English (100-250 words) and be following by the keywords (3-5 words).
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting. The citation must be in the form of in-text and bibliography are based on APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association)
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the AGRITEKNO: Jurnal Teknologi Pertanian paper template.
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of the paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation.
- Abstract. The Abstract has 100 to 200 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes, and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion - Acknowledgment - Reference - Appendix (optional)
- References. Expect a minimum of 15 references primarily with a minimum of 85% from reputable journal papers with their DOI or URLs.
- The manuscript should be checked and edited by an Bahasa or English Language Editor (Proofreader).
Please contact info firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for the problems.
Guideline for Online Submission
The author should first register as Author and is offered as a Reviewer through the following address: https://ojs3.unpatti.ac.id/index.php/agritekno/about/submissions The author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, the Author clicks on the “Register” button to proceed with the registration. Therefore, the Author is brought to an online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start, a New Submission section, click on ’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in the online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: The author must check-mark on the submission checklists. An author should type or copy-paste the cover letter to “Comments for the Editor”.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file (.doc/.docx) to be submitted, then click "Upload" button until the file has been uploaded.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including the marked corresponding author. After that, the manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter. Therefore, click on the Browse button, choose the files, and then click on the Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: The author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to AGRITEKNO: Jurnal Teknologi Pertanian, click the Finish Submission button after the documents are true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, the Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors can track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes a status of manuscript review and editorial process. If authors have any problems on the online submission, please contact Editorial Office at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org