Address all correspondences and inquiries to the Chief Editor. The author is asked to provide manuscripts as electronic files. With electronic manuscripts formatting requirements are few: a) Use MS Word, single-spaced, 12 pt Times New Roman; b) Use Indonesian or English U.S. as the language; c) Indent or space between all paragraphs; d) Use the metric system throughout; e) Avoid text footnotes; they should be incorporated into the text. The manuscript should be arranged in the following order (begin new sections on new pages). Three or more reviewers are provided, at least two of which are from a different university than the authors.
Must be brief, informative and indicates the main point(s) of the paper, a maximum of 14 words.
Must be complete but without any title, accompanied by author and affiliation address. The corresponding author must provide and use an e-mail address unique to themselves and not one that is shared with another author registered or department.
A concise and factual abstract is required. The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results, and major conclusions. An abstract is often presented separately from the article, so it must be able to stand alone. For this reason, References should be avoided, but if essential, then cite the author(s) and year(s). Also, non-standard or uncommon abbreviations should be avoided, but if essential they must be defined at their first mention in the abstract itself. The abstract should not exceed 300 words and is constructed in 1 paragraph written in two languages: Indonesian and English.
Should be provided below the abstract to help with the electronic search (3-5 words)
The Introduction section should explain:
- The background to the study
- The aims
- A summary of the existing literature
- The reason why the study was necessary
The methods section should include:
- The aim, design, and setting of the study
- The characteristics of participants or description of materials
- A clear description of all processes and methodologies employed. Generic names should generally be used. When proprietary brands are used in research, include the brand names in parentheses
- The type of statistical analysis used, including a power calculation if appropriate
- Studies involving human participants, data or tissue or animals must include a statement on ethics approval and consent
RESULT AND DISCUSSION
The results and discussion should include the findings of the study including, if appropriate, results of statistical analysis which must be included either in the text or as tables and figures. This section should discuss the implications of the findings in the context of existing research and highlight the limitations of the study.
This should state clearly the main conclusions and explain the importance and relevance of the study to the field. The conclusion has to be written in a paragraph.
Please acknowledge anyone who contributed towards the article who does not meet the criteria for authorship including anyone who provided professional writing services or materials. The authors should obtain permission to acknowledge all those mentioned in the Acknowledgements section.
Citation in text
Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). Unpublished results and personal communications are not recommended. Citation of a reference as 'in press' implies that the item has been accepted for publication.
As a minimum, the full URL should be given and the date when the reference was last accessed. Any further information, if known (DOI, author names, dates, reference to a source publication, etc.), should also be given. Web references can be included in the reference list.
Example: AOAC. (2002). Guidelines for single laboratory validation of chemical methods for dietary supplements and botanicals. AOAC International, 1–38.
Reference management software
Users of Mendeley Desktop can easily install the reference style for this journal by clicking the following link:
When preparing your manuscript, you will then be able to select this style using the Mendeley plug-ins for Microsoft Word or LibreOffice. All publications cited in the text should be presented in a list of references following the text of the manuscript. The number of references ranges from 15 to 25 positions. The manuscript should be carefully checked to ensure that the spelling of authors' names and dates are the same in the text as in the reference list.
Use italic for variables, bold for vector and matrices, the script for transforms, and san serif for tensors. Use superscripts and subscripts in a superior or inferior position; do not use raised and lowered fonts.
Please submit tables as editable text and not as images. Every table must have a title, and all columns must have headings. Column headings must be arranged so that their relation to the data is clear and refer to the column below. Footnotes should be indicated by superscript, lowercase letters. Each table must be cited in the text. Tables are placed next to the relevant text in the article. Number tables consecutively following their appearance in the text and place any table notes below the table body. Be sparing in the use of tables and ensure that the data presented in them do not duplicate results described elsewhere in the article. Please avoid using vertical rules and shading in table cells.
Please submit figures as an editable graph and not as images. Cite each figure in numerical orders in text. Mark's orientation on the figure, if questionable. Ensure that each illustration has a caption. Supply captions separately, not attached to the figure. A caption should comprise a brief title (not on the figure itself) and a description of the illustration. Keep text in the illustrations themselves to a minimum but explain all symbols and abbreviations used. Indicate latitude and longitude on maps. Colour figures, foldouts, pocket maps, etc., can be accommodated, but the costs of colour for publishing these special features must be borne by the author.
It is the author's responsibility to obtain any necessary permission to reproduce figures or tables from copyrighted sources. This includes any figures redrawn but unaltered or with only slight modifications. If excerpts from other copyrighted works are included, the author(s) must obtain written permission from the copyright owners and credit the source(s) in the article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
SUBMISSION DECLARATION AND VERIFICATION
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis or as an electronic preprint), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Authors approve that the manuscript will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or any other language, including electronically without the written consent of the copyright holder.
Guideline for Online Submission
The author should first register as Author and is offered as a Reviewer through the following address: https://ojs3.unpatti.ac.id/index.php/agritekno/about/submissions The author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, the Author clicks on the “Register” button to proceed with the registration. Therefore, the Author is brought to an online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start, a New Submission section, click on ’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in the online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: The author must check-mark on the submission checklists. An author should type or copy-paste the cover letter to “Comments for the Editor”.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file (.doc/.docx) to be submitted, then click "Upload" button until the file has been uploaded.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including the marked corresponding author. After that, the manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter. Therefore, click on the Browse button, choose the files, and then click on the Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: The author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to AGRITEKNO: Jurnal Teknologi Pertanian, click the Finish Submission button after the documents are true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, the Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors can track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes a status of manuscript review and editorial process. If authors have any problems on the online submission, please contact Editorial Office at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org