This journal utilizes the Indonesia One Search by Perpusnas system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration.
Open Access Policy
This journal adheres to the best practice and high publishing standards and complies with the following conditions:
- Provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge;
- Allows the author to hold the copyright and to retain publishing right without restrictions;
- Deposits content with a long term digital preservation or archiving program;
- Uses DOIs as permanent identifiers;
- Embeds machine-readable CC licensing information in articles;
- Allows generous reuse and mixing of content, in accordance with CC BY-SA license;
- Can provide article level metadata for any indexers and aggregators.
In order to digitally preserve all published scholarly content, AGRITEKNO: Jurnal Teknologi Pertanian commits to submit the metadata of all its journals to Sherpa/Romeo and our national repositories such as GARUDA, and ISJD LIPI. This is to make sure that the published scholarly content remains available to the community despite any accidental loss of data in its personal archival records. AGRITEKNO: Jurnal Teknologi Pertanian has further made sure that the metadata of all of its open access journals is compliant with well-known repository services and their digital crawlers may regularly collect it for record and preservation.