ANALISIS KESULITAN BELAJAR SISWA DALAM MENYELESAIKAN SOAL LUAS PERMUKAAN DAN VOLUME KUBUS
This research is a descriptive qualitative study that aims to determine students' learning difficulties in solving surface area of the cube and the volume of cubes problems. The population in this research is as many as 84 students in the second grade of SMP 1 Morotai State Junior High School, spread over 3 classes. The sample in this study was student II, amounting to 24 students. Based on the results of the study, it shows that in question number 1 there are 7 students or 30.44% who experience conceptual difficulties, there are 4 students or 21.74% who experience fact difficulties, there are 6 students or 26.08% who experience difficulties in the rules, there are 5 students or 2.74% who experience difficulty skills, while in question number 2 there were 14 students or 60.87% who had difficulty with the concept, there were 6 students or 26.08% who had difficulty in fact, there were 1 student or 4.35% who had difficulty in the rules, and there were 2 students or 8 , 69% who experience difficulty skills, then in question number 3 there were 18 students or 78.26% who experienced difficulty in the concept, there were 2 students or 8.69% who experienced difficulties in fact, there were 2 students or 8.69% who had difficulty in the rules, there were 1 student or 4, 35% experienced difficulty skills, and in question number 4, there are 11 students or 47.83% who experience concept difficulties, there are 7 students or 30.44% who experience fact difficulties, there are 3 students or 4.35% who have difficulty in the rules, there are 2 students or 8 , 69% experienced difficulty skills. The conclusion that can be taken is that most students still have difficulty in solving problems surface area of the cube and the volume of cubes.
Arsyad, Azhar. 2002. Media Pembelajaran, Ed. I,Cet. 3, Raja Grafindo Presada, Jakarta
Ahmadi dan Supriyono 2004. Psikologi Belajar. Rineka Cipta: jakarta
Hamalik, Oemar.1983. Metode Mangajar dan kesulitan – kesulitan Belajar : Bandung Tarsito
Sugiyono, 2007 Statistik Untuk Penelitian. Alfabeta. Bandung
Thoha, M.C. 2003. Teknik Evaluasi Pendidikan. Jakarta : Raja Grafindo Pertsada
Copyright (c) 2019 Rauman Mahmud
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika Posting Your Article Policy.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.