PENERAPAN MODEL PEMBELAJARAN KOOPERATIF TIPE INVESTIGATION DENGAN PENDEKATAN OPEN ENDED PROBLEM UNTUK MENINGKATKAN KEMAMPUAN REPRESENTASI MATEMATIS
The purpose of this research is to improve the ability of mathematical representation of Grade VIII2 students at SMP Negeri 3 Raha 2018/2019 Academic Year during mathematics learning activities with the application of cooperative learning model in the type group investigation with open ended problem approach. The type of research is classroom researh of two cycles based on teaching syllabus of the mathematics teacher in class VIII2. Each cycle is carried ot based on the competency standards to be achieved in learning. The cycle in this class action research through four stages, namely : planning of action; implementation of action; observation and evaluation; reflection. Based on the result of research conducted on the Grade VIII2 students at SMP Negeri 3 Raha 2018/2019 Academic Year on the competency standards: calculating area and volume of prism and pyramid using cooperative learning model in the type group investigation with open ended problem approach can improve the ability of mathematical representation, which are : respones and learning outcomes shown in cycle II are primly goodand the students scoreof mathematical representation test capability in each cycle has improve signivicantly, until 80% on the last cycle. Moreover, the results showed that there are only 4 students from total 20 students who obtain score 68 which is the minimum completeness criteria set by the school . Student activities and learning management by the teacher in the learning process also increased to cycle II reaching an average of 82% and 81%. Therefore, learning by applying cooperative learning model in the type group investigation with open ended problem approach can improve the ability of mathematical representation
Agus, Suprijono. 2015. Cooperative Learning. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Belajar.
Arifin, Zainal. 2011. Membangun Kompetensi Pedagodis Guru Matematika. Jawa Timur: Penerbit Cendera Cendekia.
Arikunto, S. 2013. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Dahlan, Jarnani Afgani, Dadang Juandi. 2011. Analisis Representasi Matematik Sekolah Dasar dalam Penyelesaian Masalah Matematika Kontekstual. Jurnal Pengajaran MIPA. Volume 16 (1):128-138.
Depdikbud. 2014. Peraturan Mentri Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia Nomor 103 Tahun 2014 Tentang Pembelajaran pada Pendidikan Dasar dan Menengh. Jakarta: Depdikbud.
Mulyasa. 2013. Pengembangan dan Implementasi Kurikulum 2013. Bandung: Remaja Rosda Karya.
NCTM. 2000. Principles and Standars for Schools Mathematics. Reston. VA : The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Inc.
Sabirin. 2014. Representasi dalam Pembelajaran Matematika. Jurnal IAIN Antasari: Volume 1 (2): 33-44.
Sutikno, S. 2014. Metode dan Model Pembeajaran. Lombok: Holistika.
Tristiyati, T., & Afriansyah, A.E. 2016. Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Matematis Siswa Melalui Model Pembelajaran Kooperatif Tipe Diskurs Multi Repersentasi dan Reiprocal Taeching. Jurnal Silogisme: Kajian Ilmu Matematika dan Pembelajarannya, Volume 1, 4 – 14.
Yuliawati, Fitri,dkk. 2012. Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Insan Madani
Copyright (c) 2020 La Ode Sirad, Gemi Susanti, Rasidahtul Adawiah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika Posting Your Article Policy.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.