PENERAPAN MODEL PEMBELAJARAN KOOPERATIF TIPE EXAMPLES NON EXAMPLES UNTUK MENINGKATKAN AKTIVITAS DAN KEMAMPUAN BERPIKIR KRITIS PESERTA DIDIK SMP NEGERI 3 BATANGHARI
This study aims to determine the increase in learning activities and students' critical thinking abilities in circle material through the application of cooperative learning types Examples and Non Examples in Eight Grade Students of SMP Negeri 3 Batanghari. The research method is classroom action research which consists of four stages including: planning, implementation, observation, and reflection. The subjects of this study were students of class Eight Grade Students of SMP Negeri 3 Batanghari. Data collection uses instruments in the form of learning activity observation sheets and critical thinking ability test sheets consisting of 5 questions. The results of the study indicate the existence of: 1) Increased learning activities in the learning process. This can be seen from the increase in each indicator, the average percentage of learning activities per indicator, namely: a) focus of material presentation from teacher in the pre-survey is 78%. It decreases to 69.23% in the first cycle, then increasing to 82% in second cycle. b) Asking questions, in pre-survey at 9%, increased to 46.17% in first cycle, then increased to 62.8% in second cycle. c) Answering questions, in pre-survey by 4%, increasing to 42.33% in first cycle, and then increasing to 61.57% in second cycle. d) The activity in group discussions, in pre-survey by 57%, increasing to 55.1% in the first cycle, and then increasing to 65.37% in cycle II. e) Presenting group assignments, in pre-survey by 22%, increasing to 42.27% in first cycle, and then increasing to 62.8% in second cycle. 2) Increasing the percentage of learning outcomes of students' critical thinking skills from pre-survey by 30.33%, increasing to 30.76% in cycle I, and then increasing to 65.38% in cycle II. The conclusion of this study is that the application of the cooperative learning model type Examples Non Examples can: 1) Increase the learning activities of Eight Grades students of SMP Negeri 3 Batanghari 2018/2019 Academic Year. 2) Learning outcomes that refer to the critical thinking skills of Eight Grade Students of SMP Negeri 3 Batanghari ware improve.
Aminoto, Tugiyo dan Pathoni, Hairul. 2014. Penerapan Media E-Learning Berbasis Schoology Untuk Meningkatkan Aktivitas dan Hasil Belajar Materi Usaha dan Energi Di Kelas XI SMA N 10 Kota Jambi. Jurnal Sainmatika, Vol 8 No 1 2014
Habibah, Syarifah. 2016. Penggunaan Model Pembelajaran Examples Non Examples Terhadap Ketuntasan Hasil Belajar Siswa Pada Materi Tokoh-Tokoh Pergerakan Nasional Kelas V Sdn 70 Banda Aceh. Jurnal Pesona Dasar, Vol. 3, No. 4, Oktober 2016.
Kusuma, Febrian Widya dan Aisya, Mimin Nir. 2012. Implementasi Model Pembelajaran Kooperatif Tipe Think Pair Share Untuk Meningkatkan Aktivitas Belajar Akutansi Siswa Kelas XI IPS 1 SMA Negeri 2 Wonosari. Jurnal Pendidikan Akutansi Indonesia, Vol. X No. 2 Tahun 2012.
Saleha, Wa Ode, dkk. 2016. Penerapan Model Pembelajaran Example Non Example Untuk Meningkatkan Aktivitas Dan Pemahaman Konsep Siswa Kelas Vii Smp Negeri 4 Parigi Pada Materi Klasifikasi Makhluk Hidup. Jurnal Ampibi, Volume 1, Nomor 1, Mei 2016.
Setiawan, Joko dan Royani. 2013. Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis siswa Dalam Pembelajaran Bangun Sisi Datar Dengan Metode Inkuiri. Edu-Mat, Volume 1, Nomor 1, Oktober 2013.
Syahbana, Ali. 2012. Pengembangan Perangkat Pembelajaran Berbasis Konstektual Untuk Mengukur Kemampuan Berpikir Kritis Matematis Siswa SMP. Edumatica, Volume 02 Nomor 02, Oktober 2012.
Wulandari, Fitri dan Leonard. 2015. Pengaruh Metode Pembelajaran Example Non Example Terhadap Hasil Belajar Matematika Siswa. Seminar Nasional Pendidikan Matematika. Universitas Indraprasta PGRI
Yanuarto, Wanda Nugroho. 2016. Example and Non-Example Pada Pembelajaran Matematika. Edumatica, Volume 06 Nomor 01 April 2016.
Copyright (c) 2019 Brigita Ivana Kurniati, H Jazim Ahmad, Dwi Rahmawati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika Posting Your Article Policy.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.