PENGARUH KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL, DAN SELF EFFICACY TERHADAP KINERJA GURU MATEMATIKA
The research was purpose to understand the relationship between emotional intelligence self-efficacy and job performance math teacher. The method was conducted by survey research. The research sample were 80 teachers of teachers on the junior high schools as Kota Bengkulu. The sample was selected by simple random sampling. The data was collected through a Likert scale questionnaire technique. The statistical analysis for the data, we were applied path analysis. The results of this study were 1) there is direct effect of emotional intelligence towards job performance math teacher, 2) there is direct effect of self-efficacy towards job performance math teacher, 3) there is direct effect of emotional Intelligence towards self-efficacy.
Copyright (c) 2019 Susnaini Julita, Dewi Herawaty, Sandra Alfi Gusri
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika Posting Your Article Policy.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.