PENGARUH KECERDASAN EMOSIONAL, DAN SELF EFFICACY TERHADAP KINERJA GURU MATEMATIKA
The research was purpose to understand the relationship between emotional intelligence self-efficacy and job performance math teacher. The method was conducted by survey research. The research sample were 80 teachers of teachers on the junior high schools as Kota Bengkulu. The sample was selected by simple random sampling. The data was collected through a Likert scale questionnaire technique. The statistical analysis for the data, we were applied path analysis. The results of this study were 1) there is direct effect of emotional intelligence towards job performance math teacher, 2) there is direct effect of self-efficacy towards job performance math teacher, 3) there is direct effect of emotional Intelligence towards self-efficacy.
Abdolvahabi, Z., Bagheri, S., & Kioumarsi, F. (2012). Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Self-efficacy in Research among Tehran Physical Education Teachers Department of Physical Education and Sport Science , Shahr-e-Gods Branch , Islamic Azad. European Journal of Experimental Biology, 2(5), 1778â€“1784.
Afifi, M. (2016). Emotional Intelligence , Self- Efficacy and Academic Performance among University Students. IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science (IOSR-JNHS), 5(3), 74â€“81. https://doi.org/10.9790/1959-0503027481
Hashemi, S. A., Kimiaie, A., & Hashemizadeh, S. M. (2014). Title : The relationship between emotional intelligence and self-efficacy and academic performance of students. World Essays Journal, 1(2), 65â€“70.
Herawaty, D. (2015a). Hubungan Kecerdasan Emosional Dengan Partisipasi Guru Matematika Dalam Forum Ilmiah. Jurnal Math Educator Nusantara, 1(1), 21â€“28.
Herawaty, D. (2015b). Profil Kompetensi Guru Matematika Jenjang SMP di Kota Bengkulu. Jurnal Penelitian Pendidikan Matematika Dan Sains, 22(1), 77â€“83.
Herawaty, D. (2016). Pengaruh Kecerdasan Emosional, Partisipasi Guru dalam Forum Ilmiah, Self efficacy, dan Motivasi Kerja terhadap Kinerja Guru Matematika. Jurnal Review Pembelajaran Matematika (JRPM), 1(1), 71â€“85. Retrieved from http://jrpm.uinsby.ac.id
Ream, K. S. (2010). The Relationship of Emotional Intelligence and Self-Efficacy of First and Second Year Principals. Dissertation at the University of Missouri-Columbia, (December).
Supriyanto, A., & Troena, E. (2012). Pengaruh Kecerdasan Emosional dan Kecerdasan Spiritual terhadap Kepemimpinan Transformasional, Kepuasan Kerja dan Kinerja Manajer (Studi di Bank Syariah Kota Malang). Jurnal Aplikasi Manajemen, 10(4), 693â€“709. Retrieved from http://jurnaljam.ub.ac.id/index.php/jam/article/viewFile/455/493
Susi Hendriani, Yulia Efni, R. (2013). Kecerdasan emosional, komunikasi, komitmen, dan kinerja pegawai. Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi, 2(3), 57â€“66.
Wibowo, C. T. (2015). Analisis pengaruh kecerdasan emosional (EQ) dan kecerdasan spiritual (SQ) terhadap kinerja karyawan. Jurnal Bisnis Dan Manajemen, 15(1), 1â€“16.
Copyright (c) 2019 Susnaini Julita, Dewi Herawaty, Sandra Alfi Gusri
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika (Jupitek) Posting Your Article Policy.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika (Jupitek) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.