PEMBELAJARAN ARIAS DENGAN SETTING KOOPERATIF DALAM PEMBELAJARAN GEOMETRI ANALITIKA BIDANG
The purpose of this study is to know the improvement in student learning outcomes taught through ARIAS learning with cooperative settings in learning Analytical Geometry Fields. This study uses a research design type 0ne-Shot Case Study. The research subjects were lecturers and students of the second semester of the Department of Mathematics Education Unima, academic year 2018/2019, which succeeded 25 students. Data obtained through the results of the test form description. Obtained the average results of student learning outcomes using this learning model is 82 with a maximum value of 95, while the results of inferential statistical analysis obtained results t_hitung= 12,3494 > t_tabel=1,708, with a real level (∝) = 0.05. This means the average learning outcomes are more than 62.5 which is a benchmark of graduation. The results showed that using the ARIAS learning model with cooperative settings in learning Geometry Analytic Fields can improve student learning outcomes
Elliot, A. (2006). The Jigsaw Classroom, Web Site Copyright 2000-2006, Social Psycology Network. http://www.jigsaw.org
Isjoni. (2011).Pembelajaran Kooperatif Meningkatkan Kecerdasan komunikasi antar Peserta Didik. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar
Ratumanan, T.G. (2004). Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Surabaya: Unesa University Press.
Rahman, M dan Amri, S. (2014). Model Pembelajaran ARIAS Terintegratif. Jakarta: Prestasi Pustaka.
Rizki, S. (2015). Penerapan Model ARIAS Setting Kooperatif Jigsaw dengan Media Audio Visual dalam Peningkatan Pembelajaran IPS Siswa Kelas IV SD. KALAM CENDEKIA PGSD KEBUMEN, 3(1.1).
Rizki S., Triyono, Chamdai, M. (2015). Penerapan Model Arias Setting Kooperatif Jigsaw Dengan Media Audio Visual Dalam Peningkatan Pembelajaran IPS Siswa Kelas IV SD. Jurnal Kalam Cendekia, 3, 67-72
Safitri, D., Maryam, M., & Mustami, M. K. (2016). Pengaruh Strategi Pembelajaran ARIAS Setting Model Pembelajaran Kooperatif Tipe Nht Terhadap Motivasi Dan Hasil Belajar Biologi. Jurnal Biotek, 4(2), 181-191.
Sugiyono. (2009). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung : Alfabeta
Copyright (c) 2020 Navel Oktaviandy Mangelep, Murni Sulistyaningsih
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika Posting Your Article Policy.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.