PENERAPAN MODEL PEMBELAJARAN RME BERBASIS ETHNOMATEMATIKA UNTUK MENINGKATKAN KEMAMPUAN PEMECAHAN MASALAH MAHASISWA CALON GURU PENDIDIKAN MATEMATIKA FKIP UNIVERSITAS BENGKULU
This study aims to apply the RME-based ethnomatematics learning model to improve problem solving skills of prospective mathematics education teachers at the University of Bengkulu. This research is Classroom Action Research (CAR) with data collection techniques through student observation sheets and learning outcomes tests. Subjects in this study were 2A semester students at the University of Bengkulu in the 2017/2018 school year, totaling 22 people consisting of 6 male students and 16 female students. This study lasted two cycles through the RME-based ethnomatematics learning model with the following phases (1) orienting students to problems; (2) organizing students to study; (3) assisting independent and group investigations; (4) develop and present artifacts (works); (5) process analysis and evaluation. Based on this research, it was concluded before the implementation of the Ethnomatematics-based RME learning model, pre-action tests were conducted which resulted in an average value of 69.00 after the implementation of the ethnomatematics-based RME learning model could improve students' mathematical problem-solving ability with the problem solving ability test results. mathematics students get an increase in the average value of the first cycle of 70.77 to the second cycle of 79.59 and the percentage of mathematical problem solving ability increased from the first cycle of 81.82% to the second cycle of 95.45%
Haji, S. (2008). Meningkatkan Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Melalui Pembelajaran Matematika Realistik di SMPN 1 Kota Bengkulu. Bengkulu: Universitas Bengkulu.
Hudojo, H. (1990). Strategi Belajar Mengajar Matematika. Malang: Ikip Malang, Perpustakan Nasional.
Kunandar. (2017). Langkah Mudah Penelitian Tindakan Kelas Sebagai Pengembangan Profesi Guru. Jakarta: RajawaliPers.
Putri, I. (2017). Eksplorasi Etnhomatematika Kesenian Rebana Sebagai Sumber Belajar Matematika Pada Jenjang MI. Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar, 4, 21-31.
Richardo, R. (2016). Peran Etnhomatematika Dalam Penerapan Pembelajaran Matematika Pada Kurikulum 2013. Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 118-125.
Soedjadi, R. (2000). Kiat Pendidikan Matematika di Indonesia. Jakarta: Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi, Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.
Wijaya, A. (2012). Pendidikan Matematika Realistik Suatu Alternatif Pendekatan Pembelajaran Matematika. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu.
Copyright (c) 2018 Ginta Octizasari, Saleh Haji
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika Posting Your Article Policy.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.