The author must send the manuscript online by first registering as an author on the website https://ojs3.unpatti.ac.id/index.php/barekeng/
For every submitted article, the author is obliged to follow the terms and conditions in accordance with Style Guide of BAREKENG: Jurnal Ilmu Matematika dan Terapan. (can be downloaded on the web)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS OF BAREKENG: JURNAL ILMU MATEMATIKA DAN TERAPAN.
- The text submitted by the author is the original scientific paper, has never been published, and is not being submitted for publication in other media/journals
- The text proposed may be results of the study (field/literature), conceptual ideas, studies, application of theories, and criticism in the Pure Mathematics (analysis, algebra & number theory), Applied Mathematics (Fuzzy, Artificial Neural Network, Mathematics Modelling & Simulation, Control & Optimization, Ethno-mathematics, etc.), Statistics, Actuary, Logic, Geometry & Topology, Numerical Analysis, Mathematic Computation and Mathematics Education
- Scripts can be written either in Indonesian or in English. The manuscript is written with Times New Roman of font 11 with single spacing and one column
- The manuscript begins with abstract of 100-150 words written in Indonesian and English.
- The English-language abstracts are typed slanted with the font of 10.Title, abstract, and keywords are written in Indonesian and English.
- Abstracts should clearly indicate background of the problems, objectives, theories and methods, findings or novelty of ideas, and main conclusions.
- The author's name is written without academic degrees. If a script is written by a team or more than one person, the editor will communicate only with the main author or corresponding author.
- Scripts are organized into five subheadings in the following order: (a) Introduction: includes problem identification, literature review, research objectives, as well as the benefits of the research, (b) Method: consists of the way the research is done and a description of the material, equipment, and procedures used in conducting the analysis or research, (c) Results and Discussion: describes the results of research or analysis and can be presented in sub-chapters, (d) Conclusion: written in the form of a summary and if necessary, each paragraph containing conclusions of the research can be given serial numbers. (e) Bibliography: Bibliography arranged alphabetically refers to the IEEE Style of Citation.
- Script can be written in Indonesian or English as many as 10-12 pages. Sources of references/citations listed in the script are the primary reference sources in the form of research reports or articles published in the scientific journal/magazine in the last 10 years.
- Technical of writing citations use the enclosed reference technique of IEEE citation style.
- Article Format has met the Style Guide of BAREKENG (Jurnal ilmu matematika dan terapan).
- The article has not been published in any media and is not being submitted to other journals
- The article does not contain the results of plagiarism, falsification, and fabrication of data.
- The author revised the article to the time limit specified by the Editor
- This journal does not charge the following author fees.
Redaksi BAREKENG: Jurnal ilmu matematika dan terapan,
Ex. UT Building , 2nd Floor,
Mathematic Department, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Pattimura