PENGEMBANGAN PERANGKAT PEMBELAJARAN SISTEM PERSAMAAN LINEAR DUA VARIABEL DENGAN MODEL PROBLEM BASED LEARNING
Learning model that meets the criteria of being valid, practical and effective. This research is categorized as development research. This study uses the ADDIE model developed by Dick and Carey. There are five stages, namely: 1) Analysis, 2) Design, 3) Development, 4) Implementation, and 5) Evaluation. The learning tools produced in the study were the lesson plan (RPP), student activity sheets (LKPD) and evaluation of learning outcomes (EHB). The results showed that the products developed to meet the criteria of validity, practicality, and effectiveness. The learning device is feasible to use with an average score of the learning device assessment from the validate of 3.5 with valid criteria. The practicality of the learning device was seen from the student response questionnaire which gave a positive response and the teacher's ability to manage learning at the first meeting with an average of 3.69 and the second meeting of 3.46 which reached the good category, which was located in the interval 3.50 â‰¤ TKG < 4 , 50. The effectiveness of the learning device is seen from the test of student learning outcomes which shows the value of student learning completeness by an average of 80%.
Endang Mulyatiningsih. (2013). Metode Penelitian Terapan Bidang Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Mardapi Djemari, 2012. Pengukuran Penilaian & Evaluasi Pendidikan. Yogyakarta: Nuha Medika.
Mulyasa, E. 2005. Menjadi Guru Profesional. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya
Nieveen, N. (1999). â€œPrototype to reach product quality. Dlm. van den Akker, J., Branch, R.M., Gustafson, K., Nieveen, N., & Plomp, T. (pnyt.)â€. Design approaches and tools in educational and training. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publisher.
Permendikbud Nomor 20 Tahun 2016 tentang Standar Kompetensi Lulusan Pendidikan Dasar Dan Menengah.
Permendikbud Nomor 23 Tahun 2016 Tentang Standar Penilaian Pendididkan.
Slameto. (2013). Belajar dan Faktor-Faktor yang Mempengaruhinya. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta.
Soemanto, Wasty. (2006). Psikologi Pendidikan: Landasan Kerja Pemimpin Pendidikan (Cetakan Ke 5). Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Trianto. (2009). Mendesain Model Pembelajaran Inovatif Progresif.Surabaya: Kencana
Trianto. (2010). Model Pembelajaran Terpadu. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara
Trianto. (2012). Model Pembelajaran Terpadu. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara
Copyright (c) 2021 Rosalinda Paulina Lainata, I Wayan Damai, Anekke Pesik
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika (Jupitek) Posting Your Article Policy.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities â€“ tacitly or explicitly â€“ of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika (Jupitek) agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.