PENGARUH AKTIVITAS BELAJAR DAN KEMANDIRIAN BELAJAR TERHADAP HASIL BELAJAR MATEMATIKA SISWA SMP NEGERI 21 AMBON
This study is ex-post facto studythat is causal in nature in order to measure the direct and indirect effects of learning and independence of learning activities on learning outcomes. The study was conducted on 151 students of SMP Negeri 21 Ambon. Data was collected using observation, questionnaires, and tests. Data analysis used descriptive statistics and Structural Equation Model (SEM). From this study the results were obtained: (1) There was an effect of learning activities on student self-learning directly by , including the medium category; (2) There is an influence of learning activities on students' mathematics learning outcomes directly by , including the medium category; (3) There is an effect of learning independence on students' mathematics learning outcomes directly by , including the low category; (4) There is an influence of learning activities on student mathematics learning outcomes indirectly through learning independence by , including low categories; (5) Total effect of learning activities to students' mathematics learning outcomes either directly or indirectly through independent learning including the big categories
Agustina, S. 2010. Pengaruh Kemandirian Belajar Siswa dan Fasilitas Belajar Di Sekolah terhadap Prestasi Belajar Keterampilan Komputer Dan Pengelolaan Informasi (Kkpi) Siswa Kelas XI Jurusan Administrasi Perkantoran SMK Negeri I Karanganyar Tahun Pelajaran 2009/2010. Skripsi. (online), Tersedia http://digilib. fkip. uns.ac.id/ contents/ skripsi. php?id_skr=554 (diakses 27 April 2014).
Anwari, T. 2011. Pengaruh Kemandirian Belajar Siswa dan Intensitas Pemanfaatan Perpustakaan Sekolah terhadap Prestasi Belajar Mata Pelajaran Ekonomi Siswa Kelas XI SMA N 3 Sukoharjo Tahun Ajaran 2010/2011. Skripsi. (online), Tersedia http://library.uns.ac.id/digilib/dokumen/detail/24541 (diakses 27 April 2014).
Assagaf, G. 2014. Pengaruh Kemandirian Belajar dan Regulasi Diri terhadap Hasil Belajar Matematika melalui Motivasi Berprestasi pada Siswa Kelas X SMA Negeri di Kota Ambon. Tesis. Tidak diterbitkan. Makassar: UNM
Ernawati. 2013. Pengaruh Efikasi Diri, Konsep Diri, Aktivitas Belajar dan Kemandirian Belajar terhadap Hasil Belajar Matematika pada Siswa Kelas VII SMP Negeri Se- Kecematan Somba Opu. Tesis. Tidak diterbitkan. Makassar: UNM.
Kasliyanto. 2014. Pengaruh Kecerdasan Emosional dan Iklim Sekolah terhadap Hasil Belajar Matematika Siswa melalui Perilaku Belajar, Regulasi Diri dan Kecerdasan Belajar Siswa Kelas X SMA Negeri Di Kota Ambon. Tesis. Tidak diterbitkan. Makassar: UNM.
Nurhayati, E. 2011. Psikologi Pendidikan inovatif. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Ratumanan, 2015. Analisis Penguasaan Objek Matematika pada Lulusan SMA di Provinsi Maluku Tahun 2015. Ambon: FKIP Unpatti.
Yamin, M. 2013. Kiat Membelajarkan Siswa. Ciputat: Referensi (GP Press Group)
Copyright (c) 2018 Abdul Sofyan, Tanwey Gerson Ratumanan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika Posting Your Article Policy.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.