PERBEDAAN HASIL BELAJAR SISWA KELAS X SMA MENGGUNAKAN MODEL PEMBELAJARAN KOOPERATIF TIPE STUDENT FACILITATOR AND EXPLAINING (SFE) DAN MODEL PEMBELAJARAN KONVENSIONAL PADA MATERI TRIGONOMETRI
This study aims to determine whether there are differences in learning outcomes of class X students of SMA 12 Ambon using cooperative learning model Student Facilitator and Explaining (SFE) and conventional learning models on trigonometric material. The type of research is experimental research (Experimental Research) with the Post-Test Only Control Group Design. The analysis technique is descriptive statistical analysis and inferential test statistics consisting of normality test data, homogeneity test and hypothesis test. The data are processed using SPSS version 20.0. The results of this study are (1) there are differences in learning outcomes using the cooperative learning model Student Facilitator and Explaining and conventional learning models, which shows that the value of t_hitung 3.1128 is greater than the value of t_tabel 2.0003 and the value of Sig. (2-tailed) smaller than the value of alpha 0.05 which is 0.002; (2) learning outcomes of students who use the cooperative learning model Student Facilitator and Explaining type are better when compared to those using conventional learning models
Copyright (c) 2019 Stela Ruhulessin, Tanwey Gerson Ratumanan, Hanisa Tamalene
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika Posting Your Article Policy.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.