PROFIL HASIL BELAJAR SISWA PADA MATERI PERBANDINGAN MELALUI PENGGUNAAN MODEL QUANTUM TEACHING DI KELAS VII SMP NEGERI 6 AMBON
The aim of this study is to describe the profile of student learning outcomes in theproportion material using Quantum Teaching model. This type of research is Classroom Action Research. The research subjects were students of grade VII9 of SMP Negeri 6 Ambon. This research data is in the form of learning outcomes tests (quantitative data) and observation sheets of teacher and student activities (qualitative data). Quantitative data were analyzed using descriptive statistics, while qualitative data were analyzed by reducing data, describing data, and concluding data. This study produced a profile of student learning outcomes, namely in the first cycle, there were 7 students (24.13%) completed and 22 students (75.87%) were not completed while in the second cycle, there were 23 students (79.31%) completed and 6 students (20.68%) have not completed
De Porter., dkk. 2001.Quantum Teaching. Bandung: Kaifa.
-------------------, 2011.Quantum Teaching. Bandung: Kaifa.
Herdian. 2009. Artikel PembelajaranQuantum, diaksespadatanggal 29 September 2012.
Joyce B., dkk. 2011.Models of Teaching, 8th Edition. Jakarta: Insan
Mataheru, W. 2008. Analisis Proses Kognitif Siswa SD Dalam Pemecahan Masalah Matematika Ditinjau Dari Perbedaan Kemampuan. Buletin Pendidikan Matematika No.1 Vol 10, Maret 2008, Ambon: Program Studi Pendidikan Matematika Universitas Pattimura.
Miftahul. A. 2010. Quantum Teaching. Jogjakarta: Diva Press.
Ratumanan, T. G. 2004. Belajar dan Pembelajaran, Surabaya: Unesa University Press
Sanjaya, W. 2010. Strategi Pembelajaran Berorientasi Standar Proses Pendidikan. Jakarta: Kencana
-------------------. 2011. Perencanaan dan Desain Sistem Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Kencana.
Sudjana, N. 2002. Penilaian Hasil Dan Proses Belajar Mengajar. Bandung. Remaja Rosdakarya
Suryosubroto. 2002. Proses BelajarMengajar. Jakarta.
Tanudjaja, M, 2011. Aku Cerdas Karena Tidak Bisa Matematika. Jakarta: Pt. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Yamin, 2010.Strategi Pembelajaran Berbasis Kompetensi. Jakarta: Press
Copyright (c) 2018 Ferly Lewier, Edith Tutuhatunewa, Wilmintjie Mataheru
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal. Please also carefully read JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika Posting Your Article Policy.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
- That its publication has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with JUPITEK Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.